About Tabma Workforce & Career Development Pty Ltd
TABMA Workforce & Career Development Pty Ltd has been operating from 1987 as an approved and accredited Group Training Organisation for Traineeship and Apprenticeship Schemes.
TABMA indentures trainees and apprentices and places them with suitable "Host Employers" throughout New South Wales who are qualified and support the provisions of on the job training.
What TABMA Workforce & Career Development Pty Ltd
- TABMA takes on the responsibility of advertising, interviewing, pre-selecting and mentoring a trainee or apprentice for your business.
- As TABMA is the registered employer, we on behalf of the host employer cover the trainee or apprentice weekly wage and other award requirements, including annual leave, leave loading, superannuation, workers compensation insurance and P.P.E. These costs are then recovered from the host employer.
- TABMA relieves you of the general administration of the ongoing employment requirements and any government paperwork required.
- TABMA places the trainee or apprentice into the business for an agreed time.
- TABMA monitors the progress of each trainee or apprentice at work and at training for the duration of their employment.
- TABMA provides counselling and support for trainees, apprentices and employers.
- TABMA arranges alternative work placement if a host employer experiences business difficulties or unresolved difficulties with their trainees or apprentices.
The benefits to Employers
- There is no impact on your workers compensation premium.
- You have no indenture commitment.
- Time in recruiting new employees is minimised.
- Screening and selection process is entirely handled by TABMA, whilst you retain the final choice of candidate.
- Accredited training is selected and monitored to meet your needs.
- You have no payroll tax.
- You have no government paperwork - it is all handled by TABMA.
- You have skilled and reliable employees.
- TABMA employs professional consultants who know YOUR industry.
The benefits to Career Seekers
- The industry can provide countless future employment opportunities.
- Progress your career through structured training and development.
- The timber industry is constantly expanding and diversifying, providing a viable career path for all job seekers.
- We offer many structured and nationally accredited Traineeships and Apprenticeships which have proven to be successful.
- The industry offers a diverse range of jobs and training in all sectors.
- Positions range from 'hands on' fabrication positions, to sales, office, estimating and detailing positions.
The majority of apprentices and trainees employed by TABMA Group Training remain with their host employer on completion of their course. Here's why TABMA Group Training are the professionals in the recruitment industry:
A fully indentured apprenticeship is a proven method for a business to develop staff with the skills customised for the specific enterprise and industry. It is designed to provide a new entrant to the industry, with the skills needed to be an effective worker. On successful completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice becomes a fully qualified and certified tradesperson.
A Traineeship of 1 or 2 years duration, is designed to develop the skills necessary to get a job and start a career. The training is conducted by highly qualified registered training organisations, specialists in their relevant fields. On completion, trainees receive a nationally recognised qualification and the opportunity to further skills.